Reviews for "Captain R: Game Ranger 3"

Man, this serie is so fucking funny!

It's so funny that I want to do a voice for atleast one or more of the characters. I am a really good voice actor, and I'm always available. I really enjoyed this, and I would joy it even more if I did some voices. Just pm me if you want me for some voices. Anyways... I can't wait to see what happens next. This is so fucking funny. I can't stop laughing, it's so goddam fucking funny. You have done an awesome job. Keep up the awesome work. Don't forget to pm me for voices.

Sunrie responds:

Tell you what, we need AT LEAST 11 voice actors for the next episode, so I will hit you up with a PM when the lines have been hammered out in the script so you can audition.

We're all very happy you enjoyed it so much.

Third Time Truly Is, As They Say, A Charm!

Your award this time was far well earned. The animation held up consistantly throughout, the judicious choices of when to cuss were actually funny, I never once wanted to throw up, and the voicing was better than it has ever been before. You have truly come a long ways since this series first came out. I actually eagerly await the release of Episode 4, whenever that might be.

Sunrie responds:

It is a high pleasure, Clovis, to hear those comments from you. Thank you very much. I know I speak for everyone involved when I say that the award is an honor and greatly appreciated.

We're even going to curb the cussing some more with Ron in the next one as well. Episode 4 will require at least 11 additional voice actors for the other characters, but I can't let on who it will be at this time.

Aeasome!!!

I love sprite movies... but this one is one of the best I've ever seen.

Sunrie responds:

Wow, thank you very much. There are some really awesome sprite animations on Newgrounds and we all feel honored to now be included in those numbers.

I personally feel that it's the full voice acting in addition to having a good story which helps us along.

DA HELL

I like it because its random but has a story line. Also is the PETER PAN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sunrie responds:

Yes, we work very hard on the storyline in order to produce something that is more than just sprites and random battles.

That IS Peter Pan from Hook on the SNES, ha! The character ALWAYS looks pissed off because of the eyebrows, so I figured it would be the best fit for Ron's actual Game Ranger form.

extremely well done

I really liked Ron's voice, in fact I liked pretty much everything in this flash movie, it must have taken a great deal of time to do.

From Sunrie:
Thank you, I am extremely glad you enjoyed all aspects of the movie. It took quite a long time to do, and if I hadn't had the problems I did, it still probably would have taken quite a few months of solid work.