For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fragger"

Grenades+People Who Don't Care if They Die=Fun.

Good game and quite the challenge on Expert.

the best

the best game i played yet

good but it gets boring

once u finish normal it starts to get boring

Great game.

Some of the things I was amazed about was the realistic animation, fun cloud animation, and the scoring system. It was a great game. It does get boring after a while, like most games. The only ones that don`t get boring within one hour are the ones that include many, many, many things you can do in them. This is an amazing game. It is one of the best smaller-type games.
With your game-making skills, I`m certain you could make a larger game. Not just throwing grenades and such, but...More, y`know what I mean?

Its pretty good but..

It gets boring after a while, would be awesome if there were more weapons, and if there were medals.