Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fragger"

Average

Nothing really special about it. Graphics are decent and the gameplay has no serious faults. Only thing I can really complain about is that this game had been done a thousand times, and the lack of a range of sound effects or music. Otherwise, it's an okay game.

Yay!

Great game i liked it alot its alot of fun and it makes you use some strategy

BOOM!

like the others, I agree that this is challenging and difficult at the same time
Level 30 is a toughy, and there are some on Elite that are pretty hard, but some of them are just remembering what you did before. I agree with DOOMbubble, shoulda had a cooler ending to it, but it was fun regardless. And I used my finger to remember where I had to throw the grenades haha.
*SPOILER*

after you beat elite, and you spam grenades everywhere...it just gets rediculous, does if effect your score though if you go back and do every level over again?

very entertaining

as the dude said below "the perfect balance between being fun yet challenging" but i to had a problem it wasnt the submiting my scores(becuse i havent yet) it was the achevment page when i rolled over the achivs they wouldn't show any change but when i clicked all the stuff outside the game box went white but i could roll over them and see although it was way slower so slow the curser was jerking big time... anyways i also had to double click the return button but thats the oly problem i had [sorry that is so long im a bad explainer]

Nice!

Great game! I finally beat all three difficulty settings...it got to the point where I started to put post-it notes on my laptop screen so I knew where to click! Any other game I probably would have stopped playing, but yours was one of the few that had the perfect balance between being fun yet challenging.

I took one point off only because I am not able to submit my score (tried several browsers and they all freeze when I go to the score screen) and you could have gone for a more satisfying ending other than just a standard fireworks screen.

The gameplay was awesome...I'll be sure to be on the lookout for future games by you!