Reviews for "Madness Mini Retard"

Cool but

you fail besause 101 people dies in eat room not 100, so the "actually 100" thing is shit. Otherwise nice and stuff though kool kthnxbaispamcake.

ACE-Corn responds:

oh sorry professor.

oh sweet

ace corn did it for madness mini too. Why the hell do these have low scores? Hey people VOTE THIS SHIT UP!

ahahahah

...U sperm...No i am not n***a :D :D :D

that was no fucking joke: AMAZING

FUCKING COMEDY IN A FLIP BOOK INCLUDING THE ACCUAL MADNESS MINI SERIES. YES. THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING, DO ANOTHER.

no but seriously, besides there being no movement and it being a fucking picture by picture, most of the drawings were pretty good.
I wasnt going to reveiw this just because i had 169 reveiws. but... it was just so damn good i had to reveiw,
bravo

LOL!!!

The deputy ghost is a sperm!! Lololololol!!!1111one!