Reviews for "Lastman"

I got this one

Terrible control, impossible to play, inconsistent maneuvering, annoying.
I intend on voting a 0 on this game every day.

u mad.

10 stars

great game it reminds me of my childhood

Well, it's easy once you know how it's done.

You can't keep down a guy who has suffered through IWBTG twice. My only complaint is that you put adds in after 10 or so deaths. The death limit is an inconvenience, but it isn't hard to just refresh the page.

>implying your deathcount is reset to 0 with a page refresh
enjoy your death medal.

nice engine.

The engine is great! The graphics are alright I used to play old old DOS games so its nothing that offends me. The only thing that is missing is the fun factor. Im getting more work done here You gotta work more on making it more fun, the engine is great and is close to the mario engine for sure, you could use it for your next game just try thinking more along the lines of fun rather than a platformer that takes skills. If there is one thing I've learned from these new agers its "THE GAME TOO HARD!!". But knowing you, you dont give a shit, you made the game hard on purpose so those damn ads can be shown and make you some cash ;), I hear ya. haha you got some engine building skills. and pixel skills. keep it up man!

Re:THE 127 DEATH MEDAL IS A BADGE OF FAILURE!

unfortunately, no one gives a shit if its the badge of failure cause its the only badge you can get without cheating.

PiGPEN responds:

It will always be there to remind you.