Reviews for "Lastman"

crappy

i jump on the red i kill him sometimes and you have to hold a while running to run faster i thought this was suppose to be like mario why is this inthe medal selection

Not Very Good

Glitches too much...

yeah about that..

it certainly is NOT what it looks like: easy. maybe to hard and, aren't you a bit greedy for putting a add every now and than. Let's say every 7 death's. Very annoying tho. Ill take that first medal and leave forever.

Review

~The Bad~
- Too Challenging
- Plain Style

~Tips/Help~

To Author- I see the style of this game. You are attempting to be unique and different, catching the community with a surprise and unexpected difficulty. And I must say, you achieved. But, there is alot wrong here. The scores are unsurprisingly low and a large margin of the reviews are low score. But you delivered a pretty interesting game.

To Gamers- If you are looking for easy games, then leave. This is a very difficult game and it will make you angry if you are not a skilled gamer. But you can easily obtain the death medal with no gaming skill whatsoever. But have fun and give it a try if you want.

~0ctopus~

makes

me mad aaaaaaaaaaaa to hard still i love it im happy finally a hard game for me to try out all my other games are to easy