Reviews for "Old School Cartoon Collab"

Where's my part!?

My part was higher quality than most of the ones you actually used, so my question is "Why the fuck didn't you use my part?"

The parts you used didn't even have appropriate voices. The animation was pretty shitty whenever it came to Astro. There wasn't really much in terms of background music, so each part seemed rather empty, sound wise.

"this is a great looking collab"
No, actually, it looks horrible.

wam-bo responds:

yer part blew, and it had too much codes and i posted in the thread like "hey i can't get it to work" and you didn't respond, i know yer jealous of the trophy and i don't blame you, but yer part wasn't funny anyway so don't blame me

o man....

well... first of all there were no jokes/punchlines for most of them, they just sort of.....end. Also the animation was mediocre at best, the voice acting made me cringe at a lot of parts as well. You guys seriously could of done better parodies than this, and there are A LOT more old school cartoons than dexters lab and the jetsons.. which seems to be what this collab is made out of.

seriously? weak.

Well, the drawing was bad in few scenes, I mean, if it had like a goofy style, then it would be cool, but it didn't have any style. Also the humor was super weak, for example, in the Jetsons scene George looks for his dog, but then it appears it's in some forest/park/whatever or Where Yogi after being caught with a picnic basket has a rifle pointed at his head << where's the freaking joke? you couldn't get a 4-year-old to chuckle at that. Ok, it doesn't indicate anywhere that it was meant as comedy, but then what was the point?
However, the animations in the powerpuff girls scene had a funny style, but then again no humor to back it up, so that is the only plus.

I'M THE ONE ACTUALLY BEING HONEST AND SOMEWHAT CONSTRUCTIVE AND THOSE GUYS WHO JUST RATE REVIEWS AS USELESS OR ABUSIVE JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATCH THEIR "OPINION", WHICH MOSTLY COMES OUT AS "LOL THIS IS TEH SH1T!!1111", CAN KISS IT.

I don't think I like it.

Too much looks like the people drawing this were trying to emulate the real thing too much. And the dog jokes weren't funny. Saying "What the fuck" just isn't funny by itself, it needs support.

What the hell?

First,how come Ash wasn't aware that the dog was a dog and not a Pokemon?Don't dogs exist in that cartoon?Second of all,why is it called,the "Old School Cartoon Collab"?Flash isn't old school.If it was old school,then this would've been made in traditional animation,not some computer program that probably didn't even exist in the old school days,which makes the title misleading.By the way,I agree with savage011 down there.Not hating for no reason,just pointing some things out that shouldn't be.

wam-bo responds:

cartoon abooout old school cartoons, not done like an old school cartoon, traditional animation although dominated now by a much simpler way of doing things, is not in any way mooore credible than cartoons done the new way, and it kind of sounded like you were talking down on the fact that these were made with programs. honestly if we went back in time and gave these programs to old animators they probably would have used them