Reviews for "Old School Cartoon Collab"

seriously? weak.

Well, the drawing was bad in few scenes, I mean, if it had like a goofy style, then it would be cool, but it didn't have any style. Also the humor was super weak, for example, in the Jetsons scene George looks for his dog, but then it appears it's in some forest/park/whatever or Where Yogi after being caught with a picnic basket has a rifle pointed at his head << where's the freaking joke? you couldn't get a 4-year-old to chuckle at that. Ok, it doesn't indicate anywhere that it was meant as comedy, but then what was the point?
However, the animations in the powerpuff girls scene had a funny style, but then again no humor to back it up, so that is the only plus.

I'M THE ONE ACTUALLY BEING HONEST AND SOMEWHAT CONSTRUCTIVE AND THOSE GUYS WHO JUST RATE REVIEWS AS USELESS OR ABUSIVE JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATCH THEIR "OPINION", WHICH MOSTLY COMES OUT AS "LOL THIS IS TEH SH1T!!1111", CAN KISS IT.

bob-bob

half good half badlittle fuunny but crappy

Awesome! Funny! 10/10!

That was Awesome & Funny! I give you a 10/10 for awesome animation and stuff! I hate those cartoons and I love how you and the other artists did it! It was hilarious!
DragonQuest64

....

I did a lot of voice acting for this, and can't help but noticing I got zero credit.

Wtf, dudes.

-Sam

Meh

Alot of the jokes was hit and miss and that dog thing really got repetitive and boring after a while, I agree with the poster who said that alot of the animation and voices was bad. 4/10 stars and 2/5 from me.