Reviews for "Old School Cartoon Collab"

What the hell?

First,how come Ash wasn't aware that the dog was a dog and not a Pokemon?Don't dogs exist in that cartoon?Second of all,why is it called,the "Old School Cartoon Collab"?Flash isn't old school.If it was old school,then this would've been made in traditional animation,not some computer program that probably didn't even exist in the old school days,which makes the title misleading.By the way,I agree with savage011 down there.Not hating for no reason,just pointing some things out that shouldn't be.

wam-bo responds:

cartoon abooout old school cartoons, not done like an old school cartoon, traditional animation although dominated now by a much simpler way of doing things, is not in any way mooore credible than cartoons done the new way, and it kind of sounded like you were talking down on the fact that these were made with programs. honestly if we went back in time and gave these programs to old animators they probably would have used them

hay,,,,,,,,,,,

NEEDS WORK NEEDS MOER WOK BAD IS THIS EVEN YUR FIRST FLASH? OR WHAT
AND I LOOVE TA BEGINING BUT THE REST WAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,OKAY
>_>

o man....

well... first of all there were no jokes/punchlines for most of them, they just sort of.....end. Also the animation was mediocre at best, the voice acting made me cringe at a lot of parts as well. You guys seriously could of done better parodies than this, and there are A LOT more old school cartoons than dexters lab and the jetsons.. which seems to be what this collab is made out of.

Meh

Not bad

I don't think I like it.

Too much looks like the people drawing this were trying to emulate the real thing too much. And the dog jokes weren't funny. Saying "What the fuck" just isn't funny by itself, it needs support.