Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Another Awsome Game Of Reemus!!(But too short)

Got all 3 medals!!!!
the game is too short, and not hard at all, still I used an walktrhough for the part of the groups in the Path Of Agression.

umm i cant play it

i keep on pressing play but nothinig happens but i love ur games theyr so awesome love keep on makin more pont n click adventure games =)

Good

Where can we get the music?

excellent

this is a great game, keep up the good work.
anyone know how to get the 3rd metal i having trouble doing it.

awesome

To get the Passion of the Exterminator medal you make the Axe just like you would if you were going to do Path of Aggression after you make the Axe still do Path of Least Aggression and after you save the bug you will be at the next stage of Path of Least Aggression and switch to Remus and smash the bug while he is standing on the rock