For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Great Game

I loved the whole game, can't wait to see what happens to em :P. i had to do Path of least resistance and the passion of the exterminator twice to get the medals :( i hope some glitches get fixed in the future (regarding medals)

Genius and Imaginative

Wow, this game really made my brain hurt a bit,as all Ive been playing are mindless other games lol
I must say, I found the more un-noticed touches were THE BEST, like the fact that on the aggressive path with the liquid part, that all the colors on the left were warm colors and the right was cool colors, as well as only primarys and secondarys, that was just great :) My only advice is KEEP MAKING MORE OF THESE, and also try to get a job for the next zelda game, id love to play those dungeons, I give it a 100000+

Very Fun!

This was a great game. The graphics were amazing, and the gameplay was fun. The puzzles arent too hard, but they are still at times challenging. Great Game!!!

Great Game

Is a great game, a really good chapter on the journeys of reemus, i hope they keep coming!! keep it up zeebarf!!!

Excellent

Not too difficult but not too easy, good graphics, 2 different game paths, ... awesome. I'm waiting for the sequel.
Where can I download the music of the "Select a Scene" screen? Did I mention the sound is perfect too? ;)