Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Don't work

Played the previous ones fine and enjoyed them but this one freezes after the you click on the spider so for that i give it a 0

Buggy, unplayable

I'm getting the same bugs at the beginning that others are getting: as soon as I start the game, I hear what sounds like a never-ending stream of loud, viscous splash noises. The intro text stops at the first letter. I can skip the intro, but then the characters never show up in the first scene; the bird, bug, and rodent appear to be acting normally though. If I click on the Reset Level button in the top-right, only "No" works.