Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Great series.

I always enjoy the journeys of Reemus and this addition was another fun filled game.

Only complaint is I can not get the medals even though I see a 1.4 in the bottom corner.

Great game

Love the series. I like the innovations brought to this game (two paths, using different characters), however overall I liked the past games better than this. Puzzles seemed to be a little more clever in the other games, even the music in this game seemed to let me down a little bit.

And some tasks in this game are just too tedious. Moving back and forth to get bees...moving back and forth to fill up all the water. Ugh.

Was tempted to give the game a 9 for the above reasons, but naah this game still deserves a 10 minimum. Not as good as the others imo, but overall this is still a fantastic fantastic game. Keep it up!

Incredible series

This series (and the small favor one) are amazing! The soundtrack is one of the best i've ever heard (console games included)

yay

they made number 4 check zbarf.com

To get the Exterminator Achievement...

Get an Axe...and then...you do Lium's story. Need to Axe the bug a few questions if catch my drift. Good stuff! Love this game. Bugs of course as tons have mentioned