Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Worth its weight in gold

I've said it once and I'll say it again: I'd gladly shell out 50 bucks for a full-length Reemus game and for as many sequels as you could come up with.

This game is amazing in so many aspects it's hard to encompass them all. I'll try my best, though:

Art: This is the strongest point of the Reemus games, and where you really shine. The art is awesome, not only technically but in terms of imagination, creativity, and taste. This is really art proper in the flash interface.

Gameplay: Interesting, sometimes quite challenging puzzles, which are never pointless or inane but fit in nicely with the story and environment. Excellent.

Flair: That's it -- flair. This game's got flair. It's what makes Reemus about the coolest character around, like some sort of medieval heavy metal guitar player with a twist. The humor, everything, is perfect.

I give this game the highest score possible for lack of a higher one. Often there is room for improvement in quality; here, one may only progress in quantity. We'll always come back for more!

game

it was the best so far but the doors were a little hard

Amazing

Although hard but great unique clickin game.
Can someone tell how to unlock the medal "Passion Of The Exterminator" plz i only need that one and good work.

Nice done

I have to say your animation as really improved. I love the last games of those series. Can't wait for the fourth chapter. I only see greater things coming from this. Nice job man. Thumbs up from me.

Another good one

Having to walk across three screens to collect the same item multiple times is a pain in the ass (couldn't he just grab the bees like a bunch of balloons?). I hate it when video games make you do annoying "fetching". At least this wasn't as bad as the million (*#$&#ing shards in infamous :P.
Otherwise, another awesome installment.