Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Nice

Better than the others in my opinion!

Cool

I like it. NO.5 BITCH!!

great!

It's great to see that you got all of the kinks out of the beta version!
I love that you kept the same music and style of the characters, as well as surprising us with combining similar gameplay from The Visitor.

My biggest criticism is the two games involving the pegs and some tediousness felt during some repetition in some puzzles. Having a more prominent indication when the peg is in the right spot would have helped. Also, getting the bees in one puzzle and bringing back the right colored liquid in the other was repetitive and both had an extra screen in the middle of doing these tasks.

Other than that, congrats on getting this game out and continuing the wonderful plot! I can't help but wonder how many chapters you will have in this series...I hope it is a good bit, you talent is making great puzzles!

Fantastic

Great work, it all really comes together quite nicely. The art is beautiful, quirky, and original, the game play is intuitive and smooth, and the music is as unique and refreshing as the game.

More games like this could never ever be a bad thing. I salute you fine bunch of sailors.

glitch in tha game

i restarted on the cave part for liam with the monster and it didnt reset just froze and shrunk the screen