Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

One of the 20 people who first review

date: 39 minutes ago

Another great Reemus and Liam game!
I finished on the wussier ending, and I really enjoyed the puzzles :D
But when I went back to try and do the Reemus-i-er ending, it froze when I was on the squirrel scene - The same thing happened when I played the BETA the other day.
In the middle scene with the tree, I tried to put the rock in the far left hole and it froze.

Awesome!!

I love it!! like all the others

but i think it has some bugs, when i wanted to reset the level with the beast, the image was resised and moved to the left -.-
it will cost u only 1 point ^^

boring

music was boring and made the game feel more repetitive, animation was good and story was good but needs music that doesnt seem to be on a 7 second loop

WOAH

point n click PWNS

Awesome, but it glitched

Another great Reemus and Liam game!
I finished on the wussier ending, and I really enjoyed the puzzles :D