Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Another awesome game!

I finished both endings and I loved the animations!
It's awesome how you control both Reemus and Liam and how you play as the slug in the beginning.
Keep up the great work!

I remember playing....

The game you made in which one plays as a nursing home orderly whacking around aggressive old folks. Looking at your other submissions, I'm guessing it's 'Disorderly.' Anyway, I played that when it came out and loved it. Loved the slightly twisted sense of humor, loved the drawings and the game mechanics.
You've come a long way from Disorderly. Your drawings are crisper, your animation smoother (possibly because it's a different ballgame in a point and click), and your finished dealie is more polished all round. But it's always a joy to see the same ol Zeebarf sense of humor. Yah, enough of that. Good game.

good work =)

im really enjoying your little adventures =), at the start it feels a little slow though but then kicks off very nicly =), enjoyed the music, really think the tracks fit well =) animation was pretty well done as illustration =) good work, looking forward to some more =)
keep up the good work

Please!

Please fix the bugs inthe squirrel part! It either freezes or goes black! Still the game itself is great, and im still your fan

Yep