For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

its awsome

it is
i still cant find out how to save the roach :(

zEEbarf rEEmus you sEEm to likEE doublEE EEs ;)

beginning section where the worm showed the dotted line
imo, it wasnt required, i had no trouble (whilst playing the beta) figuring out i had to get to there.
also i didnt get that manhole part...
Bats Man and whales?
Dolphins Sharks and Fishes? dolphins arent fish D: they are mammals

so you sir, get 9/10 because of that! :/
but as usual <3 your games, i also see you fixed the bugs with the squirrel area

Zeebarf responds:

That's not a dolphin, it's shark, trout and goldfish

Such fantastic games

This series of games has the best puzzles! And a great plot! Cheers for hours of gaming.

Great :D

I really enjoyed the puzzles. I did both endings. The right ending was much easier then the left one

Really enjoyable addition to the Reemus saga.

I was excited when I saw Ch. 3 enter the Portal and now I'm sad that I'm done with it. I went through this one faster than the last two even though the squirrel took me 10 minutes to figure out. The different paths coming early into the game instead of the very end was nice. This one felt more relaxing to play than the previous two. I'm hoping to see one of my favorite duos again in Ch. 4.