Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Help

I Just need some help on the Biological Quiz the Circle. Oh and by the way very very good game.

It makes me smile.

It makes me happy to know that the point and click adventure games are not as completely dead as I once thought.
Games like this [Monkey Island, The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, etc.] are my favorite to play because it is more than just shooting zombies, more than the usual mindless violence [though violence in games can be very satisfying at times :) ] This makes you think. It is games like this that really make you appreciate a well thought out storyline.
You are keeping my favorite game genre alive.
Thank you so very much. :)

Nice game.

It was good, but the last puzzle in the "path of agression" was not only easy but BORING as well. Maybe it's only my point of view but all the walking makes the game slower.

Loved it

I liked the Biology quizzes. Good thing I payed attention in those classes.

Oh and for the guy who commented below me. It wasn't a dolphin silhouette, it was a shark. Which is a fish.

Great Game, just one tiny thing!

Really enjoyed this game, a lot of good fun ^^ Like the exterminator medal thing, so obvious yet not at the same time. I really like the game, but just to be a bit picky, the animal groups. They are rather specific, birds, flightless birds, crustaceans, mammals and "sea creatures" which would have been fine if you didnt count a whale as a mammal you could get away with "land mamals" and "sea creatures" However! You put dolphin with the other 2 fish! Though understandably its probably hard to come up with 3 obvious fish silhouettes. But yes, my point being, dolphin = mammal, not fish =D

Zeebarf responds:

There's no dolphins in that puzzle for the love of fuck