Reviews for "Tito The Armadillo"

And the ants lived happily ever after...

"...as they feasted on the corpse of Tito, and later came back for the young orphan turtle."

Cruel, but funny. Very good animation, drawing and editing. Could be an actual kids' cartoon on television.

Above Proficient

Animation: Fantastic

~~It looks like a real cartoon show, and in my opinion, better.

~~Everything is smooth, the only area to improve is when the turtle runs.

Audio: Seamless

~~If I heard the music, it fitted the scenes perfectly.

~~The only way to make it better would to actually add vocals. Proficient

Content: Entertaining

~~It's a bit short to do as good as you did, so I was disappointed. I almost gave you a ten, but to get a ten you need to be perfect. I'm sorry.

If you have any questions on my thoughts specifically, you can PM me.

thefjk responds:

thefjk found this review helpful!

Good work on this :D

While I have no more useful constructive criticism then those before me, more telling you of how this was greatly done won't hurt :P

However... it's odd to think about what the ants would do to the armadillo now.

Quite sad but very good!

I was impressed by this cartoon! The flash was very well-done and there was a cute plot with understandable characters. I'm going to watch Tittle the Armadillo now! The only complaint I have with this cartoon is that it seems to be too short.

so wonderful