Reviews for "Tito The Armadillo"

long

Yea it wasnt a short one, I enjoyed it really, the animation was awesome but i just thought the story was weak. I mean it was cute and all but i didnt really find the humor to my liking. I can see why it made front page tho GOOD JOB

too short

too short, it was getting really good. Why did the papa tortoise have to die? If you made the animation at least 2 minutes it would be a 20/10. You get a 10/10 because that's what you're getting lol.

thefjk responds:

Papa's alive, was too tired to animate any more by that point so ending was kinda rushed, not much movement... running time is 2:40 though!

Great!

Heartwarming...
I liked it

Quite sad but very good!

I was impressed by this cartoon! The flash was very well-done and there was a cute plot with understandable characters. I'm going to watch Tittle the Armadillo now! The only complaint I have with this cartoon is that it seems to be too short.

Good work on this :D

While I have no more useful constructive criticism then those before me, more telling you of how this was greatly done won't hurt :P

However... it's odd to think about what the ants would do to the armadillo now.