Reviews for "-Crazy Dave-"

LOL!!!!!

really funny dident make any sense at all but still it was funny as hell.

Love IT!

this is hilarious i want another!

good work to everyone and keep it up

this just the way i like my crazy and randomness =P

crazy is right

i know someone like this.....but it was really good overall

so funny

as long as long as it dosent involve my dauhter im fine lol and choklate daaaaave

lol wish I could be that crazy dave is living life to the fullest and doesnt care what anyone thinks he is awesome lol even if people hate him he dont care he is crazy super batman al capone pico, that other famous dude, and a whole lot of other peeps lol, keep on being crazy mr crazy dave lol. Maybe he travels through other dimensions simaltaneaously and he really is all those people he claims to be lol. Nice voice work though I think that was the key to making this animation as good as it was aside from the animation it all came together well.