Reviews for "-Crazy Dave-"

Godfadave

I cant stop laughing men
i hope theres more of dave in the future

Coca-Collab!

Alright, Dave-a-collab. But Coca-Collab sounds good. Maybe something for Eddsworld. ANYWAY...your review. Such a confusing collection of flash... There's enough Daves here to start a sub-section of D-Con. It was all sort of for the voice-acting - which was good - but I liked the change in animation to fit the oddity of Dave's personality as well. The two really worked together for you guys. The theme was more than kind of odd, but it makes me wonder... Guys, if you gave Dave a theme, then...does that mean there will be more at a later date?

Is this the last we will see of Crazy Dave? Will the makers of this flash and othr Newgrounds members pull together to make another? Vote five and find out!

THA TWAS AWESOME!

LOL

LOL!!!!!

really funny dident make any sense at all but still it was funny as hell.

lol wish I could be that crazy dave is living life to the fullest and doesnt care what anyone thinks he is awesome lol even if people hate him he dont care he is crazy super batman al capone pico, that other famous dude, and a whole lot of other peeps lol, keep on being crazy mr crazy dave lol. Maybe he travels through other dimensions simaltaneaously and he really is all those people he claims to be lol. Nice voice work though I think that was the key to making this animation as good as it was aside from the animation it all came together well.