Reviews for "The Ballad of CrippleKane"

like it but...

but the ugly music is annyoning me
but anyways like it and congrats to be a nominie!!
Keep
Up
The
Good
Work

alright

not much to say about this thats good, because it's odvious. but the animation could have been better and the overall movie could've been a little longer.

Best one

This movie is the best one I've seen here yet. I especially like the style, and I hope you will do more movies with this style! As KillaCutes already said it's a classic western story this is also very cool.

congradtulations man

you definetly deserve the nomination, this makes me want to watch every clint eastwoon western now :)

Success!

Epic success! This is a lot better than many of the westerns I've seen. And very gritty. Back then there was usually little difference in the law and the scum they hauled in. This brought to mind "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" and the "Last Outlaw" which are two of my favorites, which fit the song quite nicely. A gun, a saddle, and a moderate case of paranoia: essential for survival in the Old West.

There is a story here. It's not an epic John Wayne or Clint Eastwood Saga, but it doesn't need to be. It's a simple tale and there in lies the allure. Sometimes less is more.

AlmightyHans responds:

wow, thanks for your review!