Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Friendly Fire: BaG"

Most excellent

I hate to be CRITICOLA but I would DOUBLE KILL you over this issue - well not really, but I would prefer it if the projectiles did more damage and contact with the enemy did less. It's really frustrating on hard to dodge a barrage of pinecones or whatever, only to land and have one of those little cocksuckers spawn under you and kill you. Or worse, be on perfect health, blast an enemy beneath you then land on 4 of those mini fuckers and take 10 damage from them each, and be dead. Being dead is not fun. But the whole game is fun!!! Love it, love it, love it.

Oh I'd also like it to be downloadable, I'd play this as much as Madness Interactive.

I thoroughly enjoyed it

Though I had the issue of jammed controls which really brings on the MAJOR SUCKAGE when playing in hard mode or even normal. Other than that and the a slight bit of frustration, I loved it.

Repetitive

BUT FUN

The only 2 problems I've got with this game are...

...when the weapon overheats. That's a problem when you're swamped with enemies. Thankfully that problem is mitigated when you level up.

The other problem is for some reason, my character moves uncontrollably on it's own. Once he moved all the way to the right and I could not stop him. At another time he moved to the left on his own and I was barely able to stop him.

Other than that, this game is very much playable and enjoyable.

ADDICTIVE

Its amazing how sick and deprived this is , but its so fun. The weapons are just amazing. Love the shuriken launcher. I will ask that you definitely make a second installment. Till then I'll waste many hours trying to get on that accursed scoreboard.