Reviews for "DarkBase 2 - the Hive"

Strange addiction

Wasn't until 30 minutes after playing the game I realized - hey, I been playing this 29 minutes longer then most flash games. Still don't really have a clue what I'm doing. Sometimes I want to tell the pop ups to shut up, I get it .. hit the space bar, lol. Fun game for some strange, odd reason. I like it. Nice sound effects .. just "fell in" ..

Awesome!

haha i LOVE this game its so much fun, it gets your blood pumping with the surprise attacks and the scary music. all in all an awesome game. good job ;)

Cool, but remove speeches !

Very entertaining !
But one thing : remove the speeches. We don't care, really ! As the balbutiement of the story at the begining doesn't follow up at the end, we really didn't need that.
(Sorry for my english)

laggs

ok game but for me it lags srsly
and kinda anoying when the maggots keep anoying u but no real fight >.<

I don't see what there is to complain about.

The only thing I can really complain about is a lack of... detail about the atmosphere. You need some computers in rooms with text that tells about the aliens being created to add to some of the suspence. Oh, and space out the gaining of the new weapons.
Anyway, this game is damn solid! The graphical style easily compliments the game as you slowly creep down a hallway, your flashlight about to kick out. The weapons were useful (particularly the shotgun) and I liked how the difficulty could ramp up quickly at times. The music was pretty awesome, albeit a little misleading.