Reviews for "Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1"

Really good

This is one of the best RPGs on the site. This, Sonny, and the Mardek RPGs are the best ones made from flash that I have played. This game is very professional looking, with the menus and the stylish cut scenes (though they can get a bit boring). The battle system is fantastic, but are the timed hits used in this one too? I couldn't really tell. The walking around is a bit sloppy and I did get lost in the center (a map would be nice) but besides those minor faults this is a very well made game and I can't even imagine how complex the coding for this is haha. Great work

ChamberACR responds:

In short: very complex. The code is somewhere in the tens of thousands of lines... which is one of the reasons I have a lot of grammatical errors. Just so many lines of code.

But hey - thanks for comparing my stuff with the NG greats. That means a lot to me =D

No timed hits in this one. Instead, they were converted into UPGRADE specs.

Awesome

Great game, except it froze when I go to the course 1 in the training simulation.

This game is the greatest game

dude u need to get paid for this one, i love the first one, and this is alot better. so keep up the good work and cant wait till the next one comes out.

Niiice

Awesome and the bonus jobs gives it a bit more excitement instead of bumming around until the next chapter

a little little error in the spelding

Not something speciel bet when you talk to sara for the first time. Then in the end
of the talk then megaman say. Lets just stay dr.light had a strange sense of humor. and not Lets just (say) dr.light had a strange sense of humor.
Instead of say then it say stay. You see. it Not any problem for me i just want to say
it. Bet it a really good game and i can.t wait to chapter 2 come :).