Your game is extremely well developed, especially for a Fan-based RPG (non-corporate)
However, I have some issues with the gameplay itself.
First, some general tips for your controls, based on previous experience of your players.
1) The backspace key as both the [menu] key and the [cancel] key makes it feel clunky. I [capital i] would be a good choice, especially from a hard-core gamer perspective.
2) In combat, if there is an ability/technique which targets all opponents, you can only see the [enemy a]'s hp-bar, even after scanning.
3) After selecting the option in battle, and the target of that option, there is a third, (and I'm assuming intended) 'confirmation' selection which takes place, but there is no indication as to its purpose. I suggest either removal or the word "Confirm" being displayed in the next installment.
4) The limit gauge is hard to read. The time gauge covers it when you're using the that character, and unexpected limits can be irritating at times.
5) The ability to switch between characters is now limited to 'decreasing the current character's time gauge', thus making one pay a serious penalty every time they wish to change to another character. This is an 'on the fence' issue; both good and bad.
Don't get me wrong; your game is awesome. I've been playing it for days. But its just an inch short of polished and professional. So, I thought I'd share my experience, and try to help out.