Reviews for "Drop the Bomb (Medals)"

hmm

this game no doubt is way too hard. I have no idea who would know the the 1970 actor for that one show AND a certain odd question from family guy (i knew that one :D) in some ways, it seems like this quiz was made for me. about 8 of t he questions i came across were from something i frequently play/watch. for example, the will wright questions. (i saw 2 in a row lol) i actually did a report for school on him sorta recenly. also, louis kills stewie is my favorite episode of family guy. Something i also noticed was i saw no question 2 times... its gonna be hard to track all the questions! lol anyways, great game. (other than the range of question being too large)

bad

at the end i clicked on the right answer but it said it was wrong so i think it has a few bugs that need to be worked on

pacdude responds:

If you could tell me which question, I'll take a look at it. Just PM me if you remember.

I Couldn't Get Any Medals To Work

Other than the broken medals, this was a fun game.
I don't know if it's because the game is still under judgement as I'm writing this, but the fact remains I could not get them to work.

pacdude responds:

The medals have worked for me. Do you mean they didn't register but you achieved them or they didn't register at all? PM me and we'll work something out.

The Music