Reviews for "Drop the Bomb (Medals)"

Question and a comment

painfully difficult..
Are all the medals fixed btw?

medal

great game :D
even know i only got 1 medal.....flawless failure xD

Quiz games have never been this addictive!

Seriously, I never was really a fan of quiz games but this one was an addictive blast (no pun intended) to play.

Questions on everything you can think of and this made me think back to my history class and science class, and since my recent obsession with movies it makes it more fun.

Filled with Medals and bonus rounds this is one exciting game to remember.

Really does help to pay attention in class huh? ahhahaa.

nice if...

youre omniscient or as fast as lightning by using the walkthrough.

ATTENTION EVERY ONE!

DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT THE GAME!

-TIP-
A TRICKY WAY TO COMPLETE THE GAME IS TO GO TO http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/games/
medal-games/drop-the-bomb-medals WHERE IT HAS ALL THE QUESTIONS/ANSWERS. WHAT YOU DO: Once you have the question, go to the other page and press CTRL+F to open the search bar. Now what you have to do is right down in the search bar a part or the beginning of your question. Once you find it, read the answer and click the right button! :D

Hope i helped...

-Review-
Hey nice game, I enjoyed it a lot but havent you thought that the 95% of the questions may be known ONLY to people who are from usa or something else, idk. But people who are not from usa or england or w/e and dont know english that well, like me, i think it's impossible to even answer 3 answers right. Maybe if you click betting in luck. I think you have to make easier questions or known answers.

3/5