For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Spoiler fights Zombies"

Awesome!

I love the animation and your other ones are even better. I love the characters, however, the story seems to jump around a lot. Maybe you are just experimenting with art styles and flash, but it would be really nice if we can develop the characters. I mean, who's Ominus, that girl in the scarf, that shadow looking guy and the little girl Spoiler is supposed to protect? Anyway, your movies are excellent!

Brilliant :D

Very good indeed, although it's your first it seems like you've been animating for agesss :P

Liar.

That was pretty damn good for a beginer flash. Yea sure it isn't as good as your newer works, but still... you have talent man. Put it to good use.

Sugoi!!

For an early attempt at flash, that was amazing!
Actually, that was great, period.

You have a real gift, my friend! =]

good

this is way better than my first flash animation. I guess its then expected that your later work is pure awsome.