Reviews for "Spoiler fights Zombies"

Good, but...

The ending was kinda scary. I'm saying 'kinda', because I was writing a review when the weird thing popped up. I couldn't be bothered to watch it again so I don't know what made that groaning kind of shout.

very nice flash

id like to see another episode of this. one that shows us a little more of that creepy Seraphis girl, and that one pale chick who kinda looks like the grudge bitch.

really good

its got a nice floating animation, but i missed a bit that i didn't understand whatever :D its got some nice potential but we need some more information ;-)

dude

this has some major potential in it for sure!!! minus one for something...... i dont know for the sword not paying attention i guess lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeell

iiiit's a spoiler alright :)