Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Special Delivery Ep 1"

Yay Nick!

How exciting! I finally got to see the finished draft! <3
My god, this was even better than I thought it was going to be! Even though I knew everything that was going to happen, the delivery (no pun intended) was just perfect! There were parts that made me laugh out loud even though I had that script memorized. This really has me hyped up for the series; seriously. I can't wait to work with you again, man.

With love,
Mandi <3

NickJS responds:

Thanks! But hopefully the next one won't take another ten months to make...

labeled bus of nuns

made me laugh. It's kind of sad there are so few things like this nowadays (the ones that come to mind are things like Attack of the Evil TV and such) but good to see people can make them! still would have been fun to see her dropkick him :D jokes were pretty great as well :D 'but you said 3!' was probably one of my favorites. I think having him deliver it somewhere like the lions den in a zoo would be a better ending than the pentagon ending. Compared to a lot of the other jokes in it, that one was kind of eh, but maybe that just plays on a different kind of humor is all :P

Great Job you son a B****

Heh great comedic timing, This whole video is a classic example of Level headed roommate/ crazy roommate comedy and The story did drag at all and i have to say i liked the voice acting, which is refreshing coming from relatively new artists. The animation was great, the art itself however wasn't too amazing. Some parts were better than others but its apparent that its an evolving style that will get much better as you make more and you WILL make more....

dun dun DUN!

Good

I liked the story a lot and the voice acting is superb. Some points to look at for improvement/polishing.

1) Pace of jokes/scene. At the start of the animation the pace was pretty steady in regards to visually setting up the various script parts, but as the animation progressed, it felt like there were longer and longer "dead" spaces between sets of lines that didn't feel natural compared to the flow that was set up initially.

2) Animation of the bus: compared to the rest of the flash film, the bus' animation seemed sub-par at best, almost like it was from a beginner's tutorial on shifting perspective using flat image.

Other than that an excellent start to what will hopefully be an entertaining series.

good

the ending ruined it other that that it was realy funny

NickJS responds: