Reviews for "Twee diddled"

I found 2 easter eggs :)

The first one is the water bottle holding thing click that in the movie and it'll take you to the credits.
The second is when at the end of the movie put the cursor over the againg button but don't press it. Then you will see a musical note click it and then it will say That music was Rockin' Robin by Bobby Day. Anyway at the bottom of that page press the (No this page aint a easter egg look harder) and it'll take you to a funny little clip. Anyway this was a funny movie keep on making flash!

Easter egg

in the beginning, click the water holding thing and it will show the credits

lovely !

johohohohoh enjoyeble
but the song thing is a bit diffrent
%u0131 think vikipedia is does'nt know everything
anyways
great animation loved it

Great!

Yeah, the animation was great, but... The song wasnt written by Bobby Day, i was actually one of the most famous Jackson 5 songs.

But, we're not rating it on that, so... I give you nine for everything else! =D

AntonyC responds:

Hey thanks.
Actually, it was written by Bobby the year Michael was born.
From Wiki:
"The song was covered by The Hollies on their first album in 1964 and would be revived as a single again in 1972 by the teenaged Michael Jackson as his second single release on Motown. "

that was it?