For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Twee diddled"

Wow, I loved it!

perfect short. it was hilarious. i think most people have their little bathroom paranoias. most are unfounded however :P

absolutely GREAT facial expressions!

Pffffftt... *Much chortling*

For reasons that I cannot describe, that is probably one of the funniest and most absurd things I've heard lately. I'm...not sure how to react, but with laughter. Now, I'm going to think about this every time I take a piss, and laugh like hell. And will ANYONE around me understand why? Hell no. But who cares?

hahhaa

that was pretty awesome

Original and Amusing

I enjoy this a lot just trying to picture myself in that guy's shoes. It would make for one very awkward situation (although he played it up well).

Twee dididy

wow, drawings were so smooth and well done. Voices are...i guess perfect, his reactions were awesome. Good music for the story line. Basically, it was short but Great.