Reviews for "Twee diddled"

very epic!!!

"what the ****!!!"

that was awesome!!!! lol...

And you know whats funny?

I'm probably one of the 4 million people watching this.

THIS MOVIE IS GENIUS AND HILLARIOUS!

WTF LOLZ

lo flippen lz

Deserving of a perfect score.

This flash had one of the the best concepts I have ever seen. I keep wondering what I would have done in that man's situation. Rockin' Robin was the perfect song to put in that scenario, it just seemed right. The animation was well done, and the narrator's voice was highly amusing. I got a good laugh out of the ending too. Great job on this, I laughed the whole way through.

I've never seen a flash quite like this before, the gag track of the audience laughing was enough to make me laugh as well. No luck on finding the easter egg, but I'll find it because this flash is definately worth a couple more views. You have a very creative mind to come with a great storyline like this, it was all perfect. Keep up the excellent work!

This was surprisingly good.

I would think it would be quite funny to be put in that situation. Good writing, smooth animation, good soundtrack, decent voice acting. It's all there, and for what it is, it's good.