For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Twee diddled"

easter egg

After watching it 5 times, I FOUND A FONUS! 8D
great movie ;]

You might do yourself a damage!

Really great animation and idea. It was worth a giggle, but didn't really have me howling. The quality was excellent, the only thing was their mouths. It seemed like the only place the animation was choppy was in their mouths, it could have been more fluid. But that is my only critic, other than that it was good.

Btw, Bill Cosby is not fun to look at.

AntonyC responds:

I was going to agree with you in part and suggest that you look for the easter egg, which is admittedly more entertaining... Until you said that last thing, which tells me unequivocally that you are totally stark raving bonkers.
BONKERS!
Wooheeheyheyhahahahaha...
WHEEEEEEEE!!!
*farting sounds*

piss funny

HAHA i also feel that way when im pissing its like when your pissing next to someone and ( no homo) you look to see how big they are.

LOL

very very funny :).

_____________/\
-8500dansta 9 < * >
_____________\/

LOL GENIUS

It was original, really funny and had great animation =)