Reviews for "Upgrade Complete!"

Bug tastic

Great game, very addictive but the bug described below totally ruined it for me. Even worse when i restarted it the next day it had saved my progress, my ship had been stripped bare and i only had 500 credits so couldn't buy and weapons and am now, effectively, impossibly, stuck.

Glitches....

If i fully upgraded my guns or had to many items fully upgraded then everything disappeared and i had to restart with guns and stuff... Kinda gets aggravating.....

So a 3 until this is fixxed

Glitchy

It seems like it would be fun, but there are too many glitches to play it. It deleted all my ships parts more than once, and I couldn't leave the ship upgrade screen. I spent all my money on parts, and once I clicked play, they were all gone, I didn't have enough money to buy any weapons, and I had to quit.

same old generic

it's fun and full but repetative a gets boring it's ok not really

like but not like

the concept is good but I found that I got really annoyed with the music. and there was no quick button to keep pressing play so i had to swap between keyboard to mouse. that was the thing that really got me annoyed. and it not the type of game that i would go out of my way to play its too complex. and boring. like i understand that it was based around upgrading but if only that is the game.? than taht was really bad. sorry 3 stars