Reviews for "Zodiac Reactor"

Takes getting used to

I really have to give you credit for making this. When I first played it, I was mad that I couldn't get anything done, that was until I was able to look at the description and of course see how to play it. I loved the CGI at the beginning and my only complaint was that I thought the whole game was going to have graphics like that. It's interesting to keep your mind up with the game and I think it works well as a study of hand-eye coordination and it's still nice to look at.

Verges on greatness

This is great stuff, but the one thing that REALLY bothers me is the fact the screen sort of shakes and slows down ever so slightly whenever it notifies you of a combo bonus. This is incredibly frustrating, especially when they're coming thick and fast :(

Lovely!

Loved the concept, and how the game played.
The music was really into the game, and the variety of challenges was nice.
Just thought that the difficult climbed up to fast.
Overall: Very good game! Make a sequel with difficult adjusting or training mode and this can be a new fever!

Cool

This game is really cool, but the goal is really not intuitive. I mean that I didn't read the instructions before my first play, and I didn't understand anything of what I was supposed to do. Had to start the game again!
Anyway, the tutorial is very simple to get. It entertained me for a dozen of minuts, but after that I got bored... I'll go back to it though

well....

it was an okay game. i dont really like these kind of games, but i understand that thats just my opinoin. im sure that people that do like these kind of games would find it very good. i give it a 4/5.
oh and one more thing, next time perhaps make the okay zone to capture particles bigger. and i dont really understand why caprtureing one to early would be bad either, it just dont make sense.