Reviews for "Zodiac Reactor"

Awesome

I really liked it, very challenging once you get far, and it messes with the brain(becausethe brain block to the right, so I press the right key and it doesn't work :P).

Very Good..

I wasnt quite sure of this when i first started to play but then i slowly began to get into it and realised how much fun this game really is....
The idea is really original..its challenging and frankly it was a privelage to play..
A very good job indeed...eager to see more from you in the future..

Pretty Awesome

This game was so challenging! I loved the concept of it too!
The only grievance i had was when I get a COMBO its so sudden that i miss the next element :(. But I don't see anyone else stating this so it must be just me :).

GREAT GAME OVERALL!

Good

I noticed that in some cases the reactions had a lag, raising my temperature. Normally I wouldn't mind this but I almost had a 40x combo.

Second 5 im giving to this.

I just tried terminal velocity.. its awesome, i like it more than other games, much more challenging and pretty cool ^^

One detail, you could increase the quality from the main menu, add an in-game quality button and a feature to skip the "tutorial" before playing (in Terminal Velocity)

5/5 10/10

FunfaceGames responds:

Thanks BlackDuke!
If you click on the wrench icon in the lower right (in-game) there are a whole bunch of quality controls to help out with performance. Also, you can use the arrow keys to jump through the tutorials really fast. No skip button atm, but it might help out.