Reviews for "Zodiac Reactor"

Unique

Well this was kind of different but hats what made this a fun game and very interesting style as well the trembling was kind of cool but I think that messes things up but still a fun and unique game you have here I liked it very much

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Less trembling

~X~

Verges on greatness

This is great stuff, but the one thing that REALLY bothers me is the fact the screen sort of shakes and slows down ever so slightly whenever it notifies you of a combo bonus. This is incredibly frustrating, especially when they're coming thick and fast :(

Takes getting used to

I really have to give you credit for making this. When I first played it, I was mad that I couldn't get anything done, that was until I was able to look at the description and of course see how to play it. I loved the CGI at the beginning and my only complaint was that I thought the whole game was going to have graphics like that. It's interesting to keep your mind up with the game and I think it works well as a study of hand-eye coordination and it's still nice to look at.

great game

this game keeps me on my toes not bad dude keep up the gd werk

fun

very fun and amazing graphics