Reviews for "Zolaft!"

amazing

wow that was the shit

Great!

Quit whining, emos. It's just a video making fun of how many medicines have worse side-effects than the problems they solve. You're taking it too seriously. It's meant to be a comedy - you should be smarter than to take anything on here as anything more than just some guy screwing around. If you take offense to something like this, then don't watch it.

Anyways, Great video. Very funny - I kept laughing harder as the commercial went on!

Really Hard What to Say, but ...

The way the animation was done was pretty flawless and looked excellent almost as the commercial had when it was aired, especially with the voice acting. However, as someone who has experienced depression and has been on Zoloft it had saved me from my darkness as well as therapy, so speaking for many people who suffer either with depression, or other disorders which Zoloft helps in such as Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder (at a different dosage level) it is a good medication for some people.

If you are going to make something like this please do so with either a little more taste or tact or place a notice that this might offend people who have gone through this illness! Yes we do have senses of humor but do it with some tact please (we are still sensitive people)!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Nice

I've seen, 2 or 3 parodys based on this however this one is the best. Gotta hate those bird attack symptoms.

~MK

Absolutely Hilarious!

Very amusement for me and my family, we are loving your fun fun joke.