Reviews for "ObliviaFantasyEP1"

Slow start but still looks to be an awesome series

This was pretty cool & interesting to watch also very impressive that the first episode was a whopping 12 minutes long,it started off rather slow but it had some great scenes too i especially loved the sprite design i have never seen them before so i'm guessing you made them if so great job there and well by far the best part was the voice acting to have a cast of eight people doing voices is mindboggling but awesome at the same time,overall this episode was a bit slow and had little story to offer but it was just the first episode and i still have high expectations for the series as a whole,hope to see episode two soon enough and best of luck to you with it. =)

BlazingGamer responds:

Thank you! That was a lot of feedback! I thank you for that! Thank you! =D

Great

Oh how I wonder how the next episode is going to be like. I hope it might be something completely different.

MIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLKKKKKK!!!!!!!

WANT SOME? (cue the choir)

Woo

Great! And I believe it can only improve to the second part :D

i enjoy more than i though i would. thanks for this. [July 22, 2019]
also you have update this flash because it will no longer be support on dec 2020