Reviews for "ObliviaFantasyEP1"

o.o.....

omg that samurai dude (cant remember his name) was the senior captain from xin!!!!!:D something like half the voiced did xin charecters at one point. (now that my fannish rant is done)

flawless animation, great voice acting and the plot is something worthy of hollywood actually what couldn't be hollywood worthy these days XD but sriously the plot is good. keep it up

Very good start...

Yes, I am somewhat biased, but I definitely see the potential in the series and if it gets hand-drawn at some point, that would make the awesomeness rise exponentially. Glad to be part of it, Blaze...

Haha, no problem!

cool

at first i didn't like it because of the block like animation. but i liked how unlike other flashes like the characters had voices. also the plot was not to bad either so i like it overall. keep it up

Ah, thanks bud!

That was simply AWESOME!

There was so much stuff going on for the first episode! And 12 minutes! Whoa! That's just awesome dude! I can't wait for the episode 2 man! This series might become the next big thing! BRING MORE!

Thanks!

Slow start but still looks to be an awesome series

This was pretty cool & interesting to watch also very impressive that the first episode was a whopping 12 minutes long,it started off rather slow but it had some great scenes too i especially loved the sprite design i have never seen them before so i'm guessing you made them if so great job there and well by far the best part was the voice acting to have a cast of eight people doing voices is mindboggling but awesome at the same time,overall this episode was a bit slow and had little story to offer but it was just the first episode and i still have high expectations for the series as a whole,hope to see episode two soon enough and best of luck to you with it. =)

Thank you! That was a lot of feedback! I thank you for that! Thank you! =D