Reviews for "Super Mario 63"

Incredible amount of win

I had no idea you could even make a flash game this long. This kept me busy for 2 12 hour long shifts, so thumbs to that.

There's just too much to compliment, so instead i'll share the few issues. I'm gonna assume the gross amount of lag I got was because I'm playing on a shitty computer. Other than that, the only bitches I have are:

%u2022 Metal Mario should be invuln like in the game
%u2022 The collection of shines should tell you where you got them specifically, namely with the castle stars as i had to cheat to get the last shine sprite because I couldn't figure out which i was missing.

its sooooooo awsome

i'm almost gonna beat the game just need to get the rest of the stars and i'm done :)

great game

good job man
its a bit laggy but that could just be my crappy pc :s
anyway its good

Unbelievable!

You, Sir, have made a better game than Nintendo has! It's better than Super Mario Sunshine, but then again that isn't saying much... The only thing I would like you to fix is the unsteady frame rate. Most of the game it's 15-.

BEST FLASH EVER!!!

It is the ultimate flash game. Fun, exciting, and ALMOST like an actual Nintendo game. Hell, its better than the crap Nintendo does today. I miss Super Mario 64, not SM64ds, 64! Anyways, best game ever and you should continue posting more games like this. Loved 64 when I was young, LOVED THIS!

p.s. Try my level if you can find it because I forgot my password. Its called Level: Easy?