Reviews for "Black & Reds - The Walk"

Jó csak kár hogy igaz történet

Good

Intesting...

But a bit boring, in the beginning there is nothing but a dog and man walking, that will give a sign to users that it is boring and they will close it and give a bad reveiw. So in your future flash's, I recommend you put something interesting in the beginning so keep users focused on the project.

It was good, but just the way you set it up made it boring. Also, it's unsual a car would drive on the sidewalk and run someone over. Please improve your skills on the story, think about it, check for obvious errors before submitting, and you should be ready to go.

4/10 for effort

boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that a ture story????

2/10

Well, my favorite colors are black and red. But what in the fuck was the point of this flash? The only funnyish part was the ending, and it was creative as well, I must admit, but all the rest of the flash was pretty slow...and pointless. Maybe it was to show peeps that smoking kills you, but I still didn't get why, if that was so, that the concept demonstrated by him getting hit with a car after walking to a stoplight was chosen...plus, it wasn't even very funny before the end. Meh, maybe I just don't find it amusing when animals shit.

Vote= 0/5
Rating= 2/10
(- 0.0011)

I loled.

It's funny because it's true.