Reviews for "dommi-fresh's dangerous jim"

WOOOO HOOOO!

i am speechless!
we have to do this again some time!
seriously speechless! you even got the name of his machette and everything!

wicked!

glad it worked out pal. we most defineitly will be doing is again. this dude was a blast to draw. thanks for the opportunity!

wOOt

SHARKS RULE!

jouste responds:

the sure do! thanks for the ten madshark! glad you like sharks so much that even one that's decapitated shows up high on your awesome-o-meter!

..............

i like it but why kill sharks???
can you make some shark creature ????

jouste responds:

this shark was a jerk, and i've made a couple characters based off of sharks. maybe i should do another!

thanks for the suggestion.

I love it.

HIGHFIVEORGASAM!!!!!! 8D

Nostalgic

He reminds me of crocodile dundee, if he was a badass, merciless huntsman.
Overall he just envokes that austrailain outbacky kind of rugged guy.
Its really cool, and considerably more bloody than other works of yours.

i cant give a 10 tho because of the nonsense thats going on:
He's hauling the shark carcass away to do taxadermy. This raises 2 questions.
>Sharks swim, therefore he must have killed it in the water, so then, why would he suddenly stop and decide to severe its head off? (obviously he's not in the ocean anymore)
>Also, if he's taxaderm(ing) this shark, why would he chop off its head at all? doesnt that defeat the whole purpose? lol

I know its art, and honestly i dont care at all, but i feel like being really critical on you :P
*anticipates highfive*

hahaha

pretty slick observations there hawkmuffinz. all quite accurate and relevant.

even though i stated it wa sa spiny doom shark! and they fly through the freaking air! and the only way you can kill them and not be haunted by their eternal soul is to decapitate them! D:

well all kidding aside, i basically wanted to have his left leg elevated onto something and i couldn't think of what, so i chopped off the head of the shark and put it under there. thanks for the honest review pal!

...