Reviews for "dommi-fresh's dangerous jim"

not a alien but still a 10:D

nothing to say bad of this and as always his face is just epic and this time i don't hate his feet:P have you use my advise to let the blood drop of the sword or not? and th =e face of the shark he look scared is that right?futher the hat the clothes really a hunter and on his back the shark really really cool 10/10 5/5

that's right!

that shark is super scared. but can you blame him? dangerous jim just charged at him in the water with a machete! D:

thanks for the high score dutch! i'm glad you liked the picture so much!

Good, bloody fun!

As always Jouste, great piece. I really like the characterization and life you put into dommi's character, and this trade as a whole was an excellent idea. The only thing I might wanna recommend is, of course, changing the rating on this.

I'm sure some 10-year-old boy doesn't want to click on this with his mom in the room, hehe.

jouste responds:

wow thanks for pointing that out guru.

*fixes rating*

i would hate to see anyone get in trouble for checking out my stuff. i'm just so use to drawing stuff everyone can check out i must have forgotten.

thanks for the high score pal! always great to hear from you.

i dont like it...

but its got good detail so i have to put a good score

p.s love your stuff

hey thanks richard!

wow usually if people don't like it they rank it low. thanks for the highscore!

hi5

I made an account for your high five! luv de art, shark jerk

sweet!

glad you like it pal!

His hat is awesome...

You draw clothes so well. Most of my drawings are naked cause i can't draw clothes to well :/ . Right now im trying to learn how to draw hats and man your guy's hat is cool.