Reviews for "dommi-fresh's dangerous jim"

You're going directly to my fav artists

I really like his tiny dangerous hands!
It's true its anmed Matilda, right on the blade!

good eye!

yeah dommi-fresh has a great sense of character design. and i tend to taper off my guy's hands and feet to make them look more dexterous. thanks for the favorite artist spot and the high score!

awesome

you should make one of ivan

jouste responds:

ivan is a very cool dude indeed. i'll have to see if me and dommi-fresh can get another trade going sometime. thanks for the high score!

Ha ha, nice

The look on the shark's and Jim's faces are priceless. Another job well done jouste

super!

thanks for stopping buy and dropping me a super high score! good to hear from you again and i'm glad you dig the shark's expression.

Nostalgic

He reminds me of crocodile dundee, if he was a badass, merciless huntsman.
Overall he just envokes that austrailain outbacky kind of rugged guy.
Its really cool, and considerably more bloody than other works of yours.

i cant give a 10 tho because of the nonsense thats going on:
He's hauling the shark carcass away to do taxadermy. This raises 2 questions.
>Sharks swim, therefore he must have killed it in the water, so then, why would he suddenly stop and decide to severe its head off? (obviously he's not in the ocean anymore)
>Also, if he's taxaderm(ing) this shark, why would he chop off its head at all? doesnt that defeat the whole purpose? lol

I know its art, and honestly i dont care at all, but i feel like being really critical on you :P
*anticipates highfive*

hahaha

pretty slick observations there hawkmuffinz. all quite accurate and relevant.

even though i stated it wa sa spiny doom shark! and they fly through the freaking air! and the only way you can kill them and not be haunted by their eternal soul is to decapitate them! D:

well all kidding aside, i basically wanted to have his left leg elevated onto something and i couldn't think of what, so i chopped off the head of the shark and put it under there. thanks for the honest review pal!

...

...

*highfives!*

NICE!

COOL, AWESOME, COOL, AWESOME and NICE...

haha

thanks a lot for the high score ILNGSM!

g;ad to hear you liked it!