Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

Genius!

I love you controversial animations. You're not boring and you're not afraid to show things that may upset the average viewer. Great animation style. Simple and crazy at the same time. Your main theme has gotten me addicted to Mix Master Mike! Keep up the good work!

Horribly offensive and tastless

I really enjoyed the gay sex scene in Saggot's desperate hour, and the Cool/School shooting. But Barbeque Land was going way too far. Disgusting and offensive.

Nice Animation

What is the name of the Anime/Japanese song?

I guess this helps you get out your homo urges huh

You have the balls to make lots of offensive disgusting videos that attract the hate and disgust of many.

I respect that.

Ps! Oh SATIN (yeah satin) am I glad the Saggot was the only one with gay sex, while nothing against gay people, that was just about what I was willing to stomach...

omfg

the school shooting one was way too funny